Continuing Education Credits
The following continuing education credits with be applied for:
- CERPS and pre-exam hours for lactation consultants from the International Board Lactation Consultant Examiners (IBLCE).
- CMEs – AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™ for both physicians and non-physicians from the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME).
- CNEs – contact hours for nurses from the American Nurses Credentialing Center (ANCC) and the California Board of Registered Nursing.
- Continuing Professional Education Units (CPEUs) for registration dietitians from the Commission on Dietetic Registration (CDR).
- CE hours for nurse/midwives the American College of Nurse-Midwives (ACNM).
- CPD points from the Australian College of Midwives.